Padel court with a structure consisting of a steel envelope made of frames and columns. A balanced design.
- 26 steel posts made of 100x50x2-mm structural tubing and 4 100x50x2-mm double-column posts for the corners with 200x200x10-mm galvanized anchor plate with four holes for 10x14x110-mm expansion plugs.
- Folded steel plate corner braces the same colour as the structure.
- 8 3000×2000-mm frames with 50x50x4-mm framed electro-welded mesh with double 40×20-mm profile reinforcement in the mesh at 1 m and 2 m to prevent deformation.
- 4 3000×2000-mm frames with opening for double lateral access to the court made of framed 50x50x4-mm electro-welded mesh with double 40×20-mm profile reinforcement in the mesh at 1 m and 2 m to prevent deformation.
- Doorless double lateral access.
- 14 2000×1000-mm frames with 50x50x4-mm framed electro-welded mesh on the glazed upper part.
- Galvanized steel structure finished in epoxy-polyester heat-cured polymerised lacquer baked at 200 ºC to provide a long-lasting coating resistant to salty residues, sand and sunlight (anti-corrosion).
- COLOUR of the customer’s choice.
- Full installation kit
- Playing net made of 3.5-mm-thick black polypropylene in a 43×43-mm mesh with anti-UV treatment, 3.5-mm galvanized steel net tension cable with plastic coating, wide upper band in textile tape anchored to a post fitted with tensioning systems.
- The entire steel structure forms a single plane, even with respect to the glazing, a feature that enables us to prevent injuries to players and eliminate unpredictable ball bounces.
- The entire steel envelope structure complies with the current regulations approved by the Spanish Padel Federation (Federación Española de Padel).
Supply of eighteen (18) 2995×1995-mm SECURIT one-piece 10-mm-thick colourless glass panes with flat polished edges and countersunk fastening holes, protected by 5-mm-thick neoprene anti-vibration sealing strips in the joint with the frames, type-approved stainless-steel screws subjected to a reinforcement heat treatment tempering process. Colourless.
Joint bonding with two-component solvent-free epoxy resin adhesive on geotextile membrane.
Topdressing with round, washed, dried and dusted quartz silica sand with a controlled granulometry of 0.03-0.08 at a rate of 15 kg per m2 (3,000 kg).
Supply of 4 supplementary poles up to 6 metres high with crossbar for placement of luminaires.
A general floor-level power supply connection is required.
TYPES OF LIGHTING
exclusive to J’hayber
Lighting with an innovative, differentiating design created and registered by J’hayber Padel. The angle of the post prevents reflections and impacts on x3 smashing out.
TYPE OF FLOODLIGHTS
Net post and door protectors
Structure extension system with nets to prevent loss of balls.
Playtomic domotic system integrated with the structure
Court closure system
All our materials comply with the CE Regulations and come with the manufacturer’s warranty.