Padel court with panoramic viewing in which the steel structure is confined to the corners to provide the most extensive visual field on the market. Specially for professional players.
Supply of steel structure consisting of:
- GLAZED ENDS AND SIDES
- Frame made of 100x50x3-mm structural steel tubing secured by a double steel post made of 100x50x3 mm tubing in the corners with galvanized triangular anchor plates.
- 14 2000×1000-mm frames, glazing framed in Dendrimer galvanized steel plate with 50x50x4-mm electro-welded mesh on the upper part.
- Folded steel plate as flashing that covers the corner angles.
- MESH SIDES
- 12 100x50x2-mm structural steel tubing columns for fastening electro-welded mesh frames composed of:
- 8 3000×2000-mm frames made of 50x50x4mm electro-welded mesh and framed with Sendzimir galvanized (injury-preventing) steel plate with double 40×20-mm profile reinforcement in the mesh at 1 m and 2 m to prevent deformation.
- 4 3000×2000-mm frames with opening for double lateral access to the court made of 50x50x4-mm electro-welded mesh and framed in Sendzimir galvanized (injury-preventing) steel plate with double 40×20-mm profile reinforcement in the mesh at 1 m and 2 m to prevent deformation.
- Doorless double lateral access.
- All-galvanized steel structure finished in epoxy-polyester heat-cured polymerised lacquer baked at 200 ºC to provide a long-lasting coating resistant to salty residues, sand and sunlight (anti-corrosion).
- STRUCTURE COLOUR of the customer’s choice with the option of combining different colours in the same court.
- Playing net made of 3.5-mm-thick black polypropylene in a 43×43-mm mesh with anti-UV treatment, 3.5-mm galvanized steel net tension cable with plastic coating, wide upper band in textile tape anchored to a Ø 90 post fitted with tensioning systems. This post system is free of protruding corners and projections that could cause injuries to players.
- The entire steel structure forms a single plane, even with respect to the glazing, a feature that enables us to prevent injuries to players and eliminate unpredictable ball bounces.
- The entire steel envelope structure complies with the current regulations approved by the Spanish Padel Federation (Federación Española de Padel).
Supply of 18 2995×1995-mm certified 12-mm-thick SECURIT panes, with flat polished edges and countersunk hole, in one piece, protected by 5-mm-thick anti-vibration neoprene foam at the junction with the frames, stainless steel screws, subjected to a reinforcement heat treatment and tempering process. Colourless.
TURF INSTALLATION KIT
Two (2) cans of two-component solvent-free epoxy resin adhesive and 100 metres of geotextile membrane for bonding the gaskets.
Topdressing with round, washed, dried and dusted quartz silica sand with a controlled granulometry of 0.03-0.08 at a rate of 15 kg per m2 (3,000 kg).
Supply of 4 supplementary straight poles up to 6 metres high for placement of floodlights on crossbar and inspection plate at floor level for connection.
A general floor-level power supply connection is required.
TYPES OF LIGHTING
exclusive to J’hayber
Lighting with an innovative, differentiating design created and registered by J’hayber Padel. The angle of the post prevents reflections and impacts on x3 smashing out.
TYPE OF FLOODLIGHTS
Net post and door protectors
Structure extension system with nets to prevent loss of balls.
Playtomic domotic system integrated with the structure
Court closure system
All our materials comply with the CE Regulations and come with the manufacturer’s warranty.