J’hayber Padel’s most impressive court with its panoramic view and steel structure with low-profile corners. An exclusive design with unparalleled viewing.
- Zinc-plated anchor plates with rounded edges and reinforcement brackets on 200x200x10-mm-thick columns anchored by four Index M-12x14x100 expansion plugs.
- 150x150x5-mm steel frame made of structural tubing, free of columns in the corners.
- 8 100x50x2mm structural tube columns for fastening electro-welded mesh frames.
- Eight (8) 3000×2000-mm frames made of 50x50x4-mm electro-welded mesh framed with galvanized steel plate. Double reinforcement made of 40×20-mm profile at 1 m and 2 m in the mesh to prevent deformation.
- Four (4) 3000×2000-mm frames with opening for double lateral access to the court made of 50x50x4-mm electro-welded mesh and framed in galvanized steel plate with double 40×20-mm profile reinforcement in the mesh at 1 m and 2 m to prevent deformation.
- 14 2000×1000-mm frames with 50x50x4-mm framed electro-welded mesh on the glazed upper part.
- Doorless double lateral access.
- Steel frame with primer treatment and finished in epoxy-polyester heat-cured polymerised lacquer baked at 200 ºC to provide a long-lasting coating resistant to salty residues, sand and sunlight (anti-corrosion).
- Professional playing net made of 3.5-mm-thick black polypropylene in a 43×43-mm mesh with anti-UV treatment, 3.5-mm galvanized steel net tension cable with plastic coating, wide upper band in textile tape anchored to a post fitted with tensioning systems.
- The entire steel structure forms a single plane, even with respect to the glazing, a feature that enables us to prevent injuries to players and eliminate unpredictable ball bounces.
- The entire steel envelope structure complies with the current regulations approved by the Spanish Padel Federation (Federación Española de Padel).
Supply of 18 2995×1995-mm certified 12-mm-thick SECURIT panes, with flat polished edges and countersunk hole, in one piece, protected with 5-mm-thick anti-vibration neoprene foam at the junction with the frames, stainless steel screws, subjected to a reinforcement heat treatment and tempering process. Colourless.
TURF INSTALLATION KIT
Two (2) cans of two-component solvent-free epoxy resin adhesive and 100 metres of geotextile membrane for bonding the gaskets.
Topdressing with round, washed, dried and dusted quartz silica sand with a controlled granulometry of 0.03-0.08 at a rate of 15 kg per m2. (3,000 kg).
Supply of 4 supplementary straight poles up to 6 metres high for placement of floodlights on crossbar and inspection plate at floor level for connection.
A general floor-level power supply connection is required.
TYPES OF LIGHTING
exclusive to J’hayber
Lighting with an innovative, differentiating design created and registered by J’hayber Padel. The angle of the post prevents reflections and impacts on x3 smashing out.
TYPE OF FLOODLIGHTS
In addition to selecting your structure, the type of turf, lamp posts and floodlights, we provide you with the option of customising the following aspects of your padel court:
Net post and door protectors
Structure extension system with nets to prevent loss of balls.
Playtomic domotic system integrated with the structure
Court closure system
All our materials comply with the CE Regulations and come with the manufacturer’s warranty.