Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L., with CIF B54408323
The user may contact the Administration department in charge of Data Protection at the email firstname.lastname@example.org, or via telephone (+34) 965457912.
It also applies to the companies of the J’hayber Group to which J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. belongs. -all of them belonging to the footwear sector in different areas, textiles and accessories, sports facilities, and which can be consulted at jhayber.com.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
The User is hereby informed that J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. may process the personal data provided by the User through the online forms, or when transmitting their data by email, through orders placed by commercial agents or physically, or by any other means, or during the purchase process of any of the products of ZACHA SPORT SL, for the purposes indicated below, to the extent that there is a legal basis for each treatment as explained below:
– To manage purchases and requests made by the User via email, telephone or on the web pages of J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. We use the information to send you the quote, to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and/or SMS or postal mail. Manage, where appropriate, your order and carry out the contracted service, billing and collection.
– Inform the User by any means, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User, of products and services of J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. similar to those purchased by the User.
– To carry out promotional activities about other J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. products and services, including the sending of commercial communications to the e-mail address provided by the User.
– Management and issuance of sales documents: invoice, packing list or digital ticket.
– Management of product availability alerts.
– Response to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and claims by the interested party.
– Prevent abuse and fraud in the use of our services (for example, fraudulent activities, sending spam, etc.).
– Transfer of data to public bodies and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
– Manage and control the customer portfolio.
DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
How long will we keep your data?
The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and the billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. After the end of this relationship, if necessary, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable law and until the expiration of any liabilities arising from the contract.
The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year. The data for sending commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if necessary, you express your desire to delete them.
After these periods, the data will be blocked from all systems.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA PROCESSING
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the second paragraph lies in:
– The performance of a contract for the provision of services and/or purchase of products. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. If this data is not provided, it will not be possible to carry out the purchase.
– The user’s consent, in case it has been requested and granted.
– The legitimate interest of J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. in relation to the purposes indicated above.
– Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. for the purposes indicated above.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
To which recipients can we send your data?
The recipient’s personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
– Companies of the Group of companies to which J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. belongs, if applicable, for the purpose of centralized management of our activities and the fulfillment of internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal customer data. Also, if you have given us your consent, your data may be transferred to these companies in order to send you commercial communications that may be of interest to you, according to your customer profile.
– Public Administrations and Agencies when so required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations, and in general to the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
– Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. (courier companies, communication delivery companies, agencies, etc.), including financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
In accordance with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantees of digital rights, as well as with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, you are entitled to the following rights that can be exercised through the email address email@example.com
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain information about whether or not J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. is processing personal data concerning you, as well as to access the personal data we hold.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to request that J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. rectify the data when it is inaccurate or complete when it is incomplete.
– Right of deletion or right to be forgotten: You can ask us to delete personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– Right of limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Right of portability: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when the processing is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
– Right of opposition: You have the right to oppose the processing of your data, in which case J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. will stop using the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or other competent supervisory authority. You can also obtain more information about your rights by contacting such bodies.
How do we protect your personal data?
J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. is committed to the fulfillment of its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, and will adopt the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of applicable regulations.
J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L. has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
J’HAYBER INSTALACIONES DEPORTIVAS S.L., an entity concerned about privacy, in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization, continuously maintains the supervision, control and evaluation of its processes to ensure respect for the privacy and security of information, according to international standards.